Thursday, February 24, 2011
Ultrasound- Take Two!
I went this afternoon for my second ultrasound. I made myself sick with worry all day. I was terrified that they were going to tell me something was wrong. However, just the opposite happened. The moment I looked at the screen, there was a huge blob! It was peanut!!! What could be better than seeing your tiny child for the first time? Getting to see it's heart beat! I was not able to hear it yet but I could watch it flickering and pumping. My doctor measured me and that showed that I am 7 weeks and 2 days which is exactly where I should be based on my last appointment. I am over the moon and could not be happier. Our doctor was very pleased and said that she will meet with us one more time two weeks from now and then release us over to my normal OBGYN.
What an amazing gift from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment